Can you believe it?

I bought a green coconut yesterday and Geoff had to open it for me because it was very hard - I was amazed to get a whole pint of water!  There's a lot of jelly too so all in all a good buy for $3.65 I'd say.



I have been busy, busy, busy juicing so I have plenty of pulp for my bread and crackers......these are some I made the other day and boy they were good.


I got this chair from my sister who is moving tomorrow so bagged it when I knew it wasn't going to fit in her new house!  I recovered the seat yesterday with what I thought was appropriate material (Andy Warhol style) considering we live and work on a sheep research farm.


My lunch today.  I can't get enough soup it seems....juiced carrot, celery and apple - whizzed up with cucumber, tomato and avocado and sprinkled with sprouted lentils.  It was so tasty I could easily have eaten 2 bowls!


Henry is staying with us while his mum moves house.  We went for a walk today in the woods behind the house and found all these beautiful plants popping up in autumn. A pretty little periwinkle flower braving the colder weather.


Can you believe this is a fungus!  It's a mushroom that has morphed out to the side and made this weird shape.


Fred and Henry exploring the fallen trees......


Toadstools


My roses are still giving me the odd flower....


the hollyhocks too




Comments

My Dog look's great so does every thing you saw on your walk ,your food looks so delicious food .
Adorable dogs!! And love your healthy food!!
Enjoy that chair. Great fabric!
xxxx
Nick said…
absolutely loving the chair!

Popular Posts