It's been days...

Oh dear I haven't blogged in ages......

I am in Surrey at Kate and Pats busy packing, cleaning, organising etc.  The weather is so fabulous so unlike England that I get most of the work done in the morning and spend the rest of day in the garden.  I'm getting more of a suntan than I did in our NZ summer cos I was so busy I never had time to just sit and enjoy the summer.

I have been very raw since getting here and made some sushi for lunch today which was extremely delicious.  Kate does have a le Duo but have been slack about getting it out.....next week is juicing week definitely.



The garden is looking lovely at the moment and I will take more pics tomorrow......you can just see the clematis outside my bedroom window.

Comments

Hi it seems we can leave our thought again
so here goes lovely pic of the window,
the other comment was me helping Elsie with your site she was locked out too.

Popular Posts