A busy week.....

I have had a busy week getting around my new job.  Getting to know the children and driving them to and from school.

I have had Ethan, Lachie and Merian for 2 days which is always lovely.  Lovely warm sunny day with a walk to the waterfall and rolling down the hill till we were dizzy.

Skyped with Geoff who by some miracle survived the 7.3 earthquake on Saturday morning by lying in bed waiting for our very heavy tile roof to fall down on him!!   Mmmmm not sure that was the right thing to do......I remember something about door jambs from the Civil Defence manual.

Dinner tonight is gazpacho and chocolate mousse - delicious.  I have been trying desperately to climb back on the 'raw' wagon since my wonderful visit to Italy.  The food, the scenery, the heat, the cars!!!  I forgot to mention the wine......I can't believe I did that!!

I find when I am on my own being raw is so easy but when there are visitors there is all their food to prepare and I end up eating that.  Solution?  No visitors?  Mmmmmmm...............

When I cook for Geoff I don't seem to need to eat cooked so not sure what is going on there.  All I know is that I am so much better on raw with no aches and pains or sinus problems.  Also I have gained weight since arriving here at the end of May....not good!!

http://www.beautifulonraw.com/raw_food_transformations_before_and_after.html

Comments

Popular Posts