Knit and Knatter...

I have just spent the day at Fluff- a -Torium  making socks...........well actually learning how to turn a heel.  Harder than you may think..........


Now to all you non knitters this may not seem so marvellous but please count how many needles I am using.  Yes 4!!  Not easy I might add considering I am NOT a knitter. I will need to do another sock very soon so as not to  forget how it is done so I can show my sisters when I get home.

Apart from that it has been sunny and raining today and very cold.  I had a talk with Ethan who said he was coming to visit me on Saturday for 1/2 term.  I spoke with Geoff and Roan this morning in NZ and Roan attempted to read me the Bulstrode story in Thomas the Tank engine.

Back to work tomorrow..................





Comments

It's my first visit to your blog and I'm really enjoying it!
I'm one of your "Followers" now.
Thanks for sharing,
gabriele
Welcome and thanks so much Gabriele. I see you are also into raw food - any idea's or suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated as I am always looking for new ways to help me along the way.

Popular Posts