Awful week....

I (our family) have had an awful week to say the least.

Ethan was taken to hospital with an asthma attack, Lachie was bitten on his eye by a dog and spent 4 days in hospital on IV antibiotics, Geoff in NZ is back in hospital with a chest infection and Roan is on antibiotics for a chest infection too.

I leave in 2 hours for NZ and although I am looking forward to getting there I'm not looking forward to the 24 hours in the air!  I have asked for fruit platters instead of meals so I can at least arrive feeling on top of things and hopefully avoid jet lag.

It's 6 degrees here which is surprisingly warm.....not as warm as NZ though.  Geoff tells me it was 29 the other day.  I am so looking forward to soaking up some rays.  The weather news here is talking more snow this weekend so glad I won't be here!!!!

Sam, Tori, Stella and Roan arrive on Monday and I am so excited about that.......can't wait to get my hands on them!!!

My next blog will be from sunny NZ.........

Comments

ok we know you will be home just look after my Henry lotsa love B
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a glorious Holiday Season!!
xoxo,
gabriele
Annie Gordon said…
So sorry your week has been so stink. Looking forward to having you back in Aotearoa! xxx
I hope everyone is back to good health by now!!
Hope you had fun!!

Popular Posts