The temperature is -5 this morning and I am wearing tights under my pants, 3 layers of tops and a scarf!  I have just come in from feeding the birds and my fingers won't work the computer keys properly they are so cold.......

So now to my breakfast.........porridge, toast, eggs?  Green smoothie......and here it is.


coconut water
2 kiwi fruit (left behind by my sister)
spinach
1/2 an avocado

I have had porridge for breakfast a couple of mornings this week made with rice milk.  I love it but need to get back to my greens.  I have a red cabbage in the pantry so I am going to make a coleslaw with carrot, onion, corn, cucumber, peppers and apple.  

I shouldn't run out of fresh veg if I am careful.  It has stopped snowing but as the weather is I don't think I will get out till at least monday.



Comments

Popular Posts