Sleeping beauty gets a visit from two cheeky monkeys!

Friday:
I woke at 6.30am feeling brilliant and refreshed after a 10 hour sleep!  I definitely look better....no black smudges under my eyes and my skin looks good again - my face was starting to look 'dirty' even after I had cleansed.  So clearly sleep is the key.

Bummer have a flat tyre!

Saturday:
I have Ethan, Lachie and Merian staying this weekend.  It's been cold so we have been in front of the fire reading books and watching DVD's.




Ethan half asleep.......with bed hair.


Lachie is never far from food......


Lunchtime

I'm sticking with my raw soups and salads and had my delicious choc pudding last night.  I only hope it isn't too hard to keep up when I'm in Italy.  I find it difficult when I am staying with friends who are committed meat eaters.......a cooked vegetarian meal is something they have maybe once a fortnight.  Italy is like NZ in that it is only seasonal fruit and veg so no out of season strawberries, tomatoes or avocados for the next fortnight.........*sigh*  :-(

Comments

you poor Baby being in Italy and enjoying the food. Forgot to tell you I did my Plum Relish . Lots for winter.

Popular Posts