Busy, busy, busy.......

I have had Mum out for a few days and we having been cleaning up all the dust and dirt from when the under floor insulation was put in.  It's amazing where the dust managed to end up - and polystyrene balls! Anyway it is all done now and the house is very, very clean thanks to Mum and my efforts.

We have Henry today and he and Fred are chasing each other in and out of the shrubbery by the kitchen.  They keep going round and round and round..........I won't be surprised if they turn into butter!

I am still sluicing night and morning and haven't had any green gunk for about 4 days now.  My head isn't sore so that says it all really.  One week left of antibiotics.  I am going to do a week long juice feast before I head to the UK on the 23rd May in preparation for the flight and the work I have waiting for me when I get there.

Have a box of quinces to bottle...........and need to finish herb garden.

Comments

Popular Posts