Juice or banana muffins?

This is my morning juice courtesy of Geoff - carrot, apple and orange.  In the background you can see the banana muffins I made the men for morning tea.....I do spoil them!  I figure if they eat what the rest of the world eats (blah)I can at least make them healthy alternatives to store bought biscuits!!

I am trying to be good and think about my up and coming juice feast.  I need to set the date when I am going to start and finish and really start to focus on it as it is only 3.3 weeks till I leave.  Also need to get in supplies of coconuts, celery, another big bag of carrots and some supplements to help me a long the way.

Also need to consider when setting the date for this that I have to go South and see the In-laws next weekend and I can't start it before then.  Some people don't see feasting as a healing exercise but instead say things like, 'how can you starve yourself like that?'.  Which I find very amusing because if you looked at what they eat I would like to say, ' how can you kill yourself like that!'.  But of course I don't cos everybody is entitled to freedom of choice and who am I  (or they) to say otherwise......huh?

Comments

Popular Posts