Sinuses, bee stings and teeth.............

Good news on the sinus situation.  I have no pain in my head/face/nose and when I sluice NO green gunk.  I think finally the infection has succumbed to that absurd amount of antibiotics I have consumed in the last month.  I still have 2 weeks worth to go and I'm going to take ALL of them cos I sure don't want that pain back for a very very long time.

I had forgotten bee stings were so painful.  Last time I had one I was about 12 and it was a bumble bee and my foot blew up like a football.  I remember it being incredibly itchy but not this painful.  My big toe, under my big toe and in front of my big toe is itchy and sore at the same time.  I am typing this at 11.40pm at the kitchen table with my toe/foot wrapped in a towel with crushed ice.  It numbs the pain/burning and the itch....... 

I had my last appointment for my teeth today to make sure the colour match was perfect.  I was amazed that they had a tiny paintbrush like an artist would use and a little palette of colours.  Not blue of course but whites, creams,yellows etc.  They put the teeth up to your teeth and paint the colour on to match adding layers and different colours till they are satisfied they blend in.  Then I guess they fire them a bit like a potter does with pots and 'bake' it on permanently.  I get them fitted on Thursday.....hip hip hooray!

My foot has stopped itching/aching/burning and has gone numb so hopefully I can get some sleep...................

Comments

Popular Posts