Where do the days go?

I have been slack again with my posting but I just seem to be so busy every day.  Once I get these teeth in I should be able to be at home more.

Had Mum and B for lunch today and afterwards we walked over to the cemetery and pine trees, filled a bag with cones and took the last photo I needed for my book.  When we got back we had a cup of tea and a Fred's bun (they had a FB) and off they went back to town to drop Mum home.

So an update on my sinuses.  Gradually as the week progressed I seemed to be getting better.  I am weaning myself off painkillers and find I don't need them as much so I take it the infection is finally going.  Still on antibiotics and still sluicing at least 4 times a day.  Unfortunately I am STILL getting lots of green gunk out of my nose but not nearly as much.

I did manage to get laryngitis earlier in the week and it has hung on and been VERY persistent.  Finally broke yesterday with a lot of coughing and once again LOTS of green gunk. On the brighter side my voice is coming back......well Geoff may not agree!

I think ALL these complaints are related i.e nose and throat and all that bloody green gunk!  I am hoping I am over the worst of it and things can only get better from here on in.

Geoff has been building some shelves in the bathroom today so I shall paint those tomorrow....photo pending.

We also got the herb garden ready for planting which I will do this week so it is in and Geoff doesn't need to worry about it while I am in the UK.  Actually I will put all the gardens to bed before I go and Geoff will only need to concentrate on the veg patch and he said he wants to build a raised garden for early veg.

Talked to Tim on Skype today.  He is stranded in Zurich due to the volcano and he is not pleased.  He could be there till at least Wednesday - he was due for 3 days off with the family back in England tomorrow.   Poor old Ethan he will be sad.

Need to stop now as Fred is giving me that 'look'.  You know the one that says, 'I can't remember when I last ate and I'm starving!'  Well I can remember when he last ate - at lunchtime with Henry when they both had roast lamb with gravy!!

Just remembered......I stood on a bee this afternoon and the bugger stung me a beaut.  Geoff had the Epi-pen all ready to stab me but as I told him I only go all anaphylactic if I INGEST something that I am allergic to.  I think he just wants to jab me with it.......the pen, the pen!!

Comments

Popular Posts