Raw soup, rugby balls, Squiggles, wrapping paper and hen's.............

Today I went to town to see Mum and do a few jobs before I head off on Sunday.  Brenda and I had lunch with Mum - lovely raw soup.  Mum had a date scone!  Then I was off to get the jobs done.

I got Ethan's All Black rugby ball, Geoff's web cam, a top I can wear on the airplane that's loose and will go with tights, a Stanley knife for Geoff,  a packet of Squiggle biscuits and 2 bags of Bluebird Salt 'n' Vinegar chips for Tim and Merian, wrapping paper for Stella's birthday present, and the groceries.

When I got home those PESKY hens were in my garden!  I am so over it!  I won't be here in two days so who is gonna keep them out then?

Tomorrow is packing day..........

Comments

LillianLove said…
If I don't talk to you before then, have a safe trip :)
dont worry about the hens geoff will sort them

Popular Posts