Flaxseed/Linseed veggie crackers

Today I have made another batch of crackers.  I follow the basic recipe then put in loads of veg.  These ones are very red with beetroot, carrot and celery juice.

So whats in them.........
carrot
onion
celery
spinach
apple
tomato
olive oil
salt and pepper
garlic
oregano
flax/linseeds and all mixed together to a paste with the juice.  I eat them with soups or with tomato and avocado on top.

Half way through the drying process I will flip them over and score them into random squares then pop them back in the bottom of the Aga for another 6 or so hours.  I will post a photo of the finished product.

For breakfast this morning I enjoyed apple and pear juice made into a smoothie with raspberries and banana while talking to my big sister in NZ.

Comments

Popular Posts