Oh dear it has been a long time!!

This is ridiculous it has been so long since I blogged.  I have been somewhat busy with K&P and getting them to Italy hence blogging is the last thing on my mind when I fall into bed at night.

I fell off my 'raw' wagon for a few weeks as K was doing most of the meal prep and I was too tired to protest or make something for myself.  K and the boys were in Italy for 5 days and it was a perfect opportunity to get back in to it.  There is no excuse cos there is an abundance of lovely fruit and veg at the moment.

The thing I am loving the most right now is gazpacho soup.  I just put whatever veg I have in the whizz and thin it down with carrot and celery juice. Also loving fruit smoothies.

I have just spent the weekend with Ethan and Lachlan in Henley and dropped them at the airport this morning to fly to Scotland for a wedding.  Ethan and Tim get to wear kilts...I can't wait to see the photos.

Comments

Popular Posts