100% raw or 'high' raw?

The other day I read an interesting article about 'are you 100% or 'high' raw?'  It helped me put into perspective being 100% or 'high' on the raw scale-ometer in my head.  It showed that I am clearly 'high' and not 100% - here's why.

I made a salad during the week and used raw carrot, spinach, tomato and celery then added artichokes in oil from a jar and cooked pea's. I adore artichokes

and personally I think this is the only way to eat them - they are delicious beyond description.  I don't like them fresh as there seems to be no point in the little bit of flesh at the end of a hoary/prickly leaf.  Instead I like them already prepared for me in oil in a jar.  There aren't any fresh pea's here now winter is upon us so I thawed some frozen ones and heated them through - they also were extremely delicious.

Purist would probably go without both these wonderful vegetables but I feel that they added to my salad and made it even more delicious.  So the conclusion I came to is......some weeks I'm 100% other weeks I'm high.

Hah! High...that could mean all sorts of things.



High.....stinky?



High......happy?




High........high (nudge, nudge, wink ,wink)





High......on top of a tall building?


Shall I stop? Yes I'm just getting silly now.........

(thanks to all the dogs who contributed photos to this post.....)

Comments

Annie Gordon said…
High Rena.
I think you can feel proud of your high status. If you were 100% - where would you have to go from there?
You are my raw hero!
xx
great raw blogging sister a lot to keep up with think the dogs did really well.Fred and Henry want to know Where Did She Get Those Dogs From I told them i don't know ," don't look at me like that."
Hi (titter) Everybody,

Thanks for the lovely comments.....

Annie if I was 100% I would be so healthy - but I think I am even with the little bits of cooked - they are so minor they hardly count.

Big sister those dogs are getting too big for their boots. I thought Fred might think that was him standing on top of the tall building te he. I hope they are enjoying their visit together.

Popular Posts