Northern Hemisphere

The northern hemisphere is still in the grip of cold and it is a bit of a shock after my fantabulis 5 weeks of summer in NZ.  I just hope it hangs on for when I get back in early March :-)

After arriving last Thursday I have spent my time at Tim and Merian's.  It was so, so, so lovely to see Ethan and Lachie.  They are so beautiful I cannot keep my eyes or hands off them.  Ethan asked me why I kissed him all the time........my reply, 'you are so gorgeous I can't keep my lips off you'!




Tim and Merian have moved over the road for a couple of weeks so their bathroom can be revamped.  Tim was given a reprieve and squeezed another two days at home which has been nice for us all.  He leaves for 5 weeks in St Moritz today so I am hoping to see Merian, Ethan and Lachie for the weekend.

Geoff is producing brilliant vegetables out of our veg patch at home and I hope he continues to do so till I get home.


Stella, Roan and I had some wonderful feeds of raspberries over the last 5 weeks.  We would pick them all and by morning the bushes would be full of little red gems again.





I am back at Tillingbourne now and geting ready to do some work.  Before the end of Feb I have to go to Italy to see Kate and Pat and I need to start thinking about my ticket home..........

Comments

Such lovely pics of your Grandies and the food, I picked my first cucumber today.
Woohoo! How's the rhubarb coming along? te he.....

Popular Posts