It's raining......boring!

I had the most brilliant nights sleep.......I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to start the day.  My juice was a big sunshiny (cos it isn't shining) glass of carrot, apple and orange - it was such a bright orange I could hardly look at it!

So far I have made two cakes - a square Madeira one and a round chocolate one.  They are for Roan's birthday cake tomorrow night - Geoff and I are making him a green and yellow tractor.

We got a Skype at 9am from Roan and Stella to say, "we're coming to your house tomorrow!".  I had them on and said I thought it was next week.  "NO, NO, NO said Roan.  "I'm coming on the plane".

Later.........Lamb casserole in the oven for tomorrow night, bread dough rising......it's takes a bit of organisation to feed 4 extra's for 5 days.  I don't want to be stuck in the kitchen while they are here =)     My lunch was courgette 'pasta', carrots strings, celery, tomato, cos lettuce and apple with a tahini/lemon dressing and I sprinkled over some pumpkin and sunflower seeds.

Right finished all my jobs at last.......now I am going to start to make the butter icing for the cake.....I need green, yellow and black for the wheels. I will post a pic later..........

Comments

Popular Posts