Phew! A BIG day all round.

Started the day at 8am and was hoping for some sunshine to catchup on outside jobs but it never really happened.  So.......a day in the kitchen anticipating the imminent arrival of the Wellington contingent on Wednesday.

Spag Bol, an apricot and a plum shortcake, carrot soup and some buns.  Even tho I am raw I like to cook......I'm thinking that must be weird right? 

Geoff spent the day doing maintenance jobs about the house in preparation for winter.



Fred slept a lot!

Mainly due to his vigorous 2 days with Mac and Henry on the Peninsula.  He did manage to drag himself from the comfort of his bed only to return to find it occupied.  Sheba is taking liberties and poor old Fred is not taking it well.  I was first alerted when I heard Fred yelling, "MUM..........she's in my bed!"

Luckily the neighbor arrived and Fred was made a fuss of so he forgot about her and Sheba moved to our bedroom to avoid all the noise.  I'm slightly worried.......she eats a lot........she sleeps a lot........are we going to find a litter of kittens in a few weeks?

 On the health front I had a headache/eye ache this morning.  Got rid of it with some Nurofen.

Busy week coming up but soooooo looking forward to seeing the Wellington M's :)

Forgot to say my juice was carrot, spinach, apple and orange this morning.  Had a raw salad for dinner: courgette spirals, carrot spirals, oak leaf lettuce, toms with a dressing of carrot juice, oil, lemon juice, tahini garlic and ginger.

Comments

Popular Posts