Inspiration please.........

I need some Raw inspiration so I have been checking out other people's Raw blogs.  I seem to have hit a rut regarding trying new recipes and have been living on avocado's, tomatoes and green coconuts.  There's nothing wrong with that but I am getting sick of soup!  So I decided to pop in and see what others are eating.  Mind you some of them are living in warm countries and I would like to add here that that makes being raw sooooo much easier.

I found this site (don't be put off by the title) that has a list of really good raw food blogs/sites
I'm loving this salad and think I will make it for my dinner.

 I felt the need to add a couple of pics of recipes I have made in the past just to remind myself that I can and how much I enjoyed making and eating them!



 The ingredients for this salad ALL came out of my garden and the strawberry cream pie was totally raw and delicious!



  I also found this blog on my raw recipe search and have decided to follow them cos they seem to have some really good info regarding the needs of women who follow a raw food lifestyle.  Also the blog is written by different women ranging in age from I'd say 20's to 50's so there is a good mix of ideas and info.

Fred is feeling less 'hounded' (get the pun?) today as the speculation regarding the film rights to the book he's in cools off.  At this stage it looks like Spielberg has it.  This is a pic of him yesterday .....he had been hiding in his bed and finally agreed to come out when I told him the pap's had gone.  I think he secretly likes being famous and he's becoming a bit precious altogether.  I found a note with his paw print on it (so I know Sheba didn't write it) beside his bowl of biscuits it read' 'can I please have braised lamb for dinner'!  I'd best not tell Patchy............

Comments

great web sites Serena

Popular Posts