Time racing by.

I went to town today and got my notes from the Dr so if by any chance I end up with a heinous sinus infection in the UK whichever Dr I see will be able to get on to it quickly and know what works for me.

Bought a shower head that didn't make any difference to the 'piddle' pressure that comes out of our shower.  So I am gonna try to get the heavies on to it and get some new pipes.  Wish me luck cos Lincoln University isn't renown for it's rapid response!

Bought Stella Book One 'The Bad Beginning' by Lemony Snicket for her birthday.  I have Book 2&3 courtesy of my nieces girls...thanks Ladies.  Stella is quite capable of reading it herself but will love it even more if Sam reads it to her.  And I believe he will cos he was very excited when I told him I had the books saying, 'Cool I always wanted to read those!'.  Whose birthday is it?   Maybe I should give him Book 4 cos his birthday is 4 days after Stella!

Roan had a haircut today which immediately transformed him into a 4 year old - and that's not good cos he has only just turned 3!!  It is today's equivalent of a short back and sides so he looks more like his Dad now than his Mum.  That's because Ro and Sam have the same ears and now we can see them!

Ethan tells me there is a new bike outside - complete with trainer wheels just waiting for a boy to get on it......and fall off it if his father was anything to go by.  I think Tim was 6 before he mastered his bike and felt confident enough to let Geoff take off the training wheels.

Henry and Fred are at Dog Obedience.  The pressure is on now with only 3 nights left - and nobody wants to get bottom of the class.  I may have to rock up to graduation night.  I have a mental picture of them all wearing mortar boards.

Right enough.....bed.

Comments

Popular Posts