Day 10

Here I am at day 10 and I am feeling good.  Altho I did wake up with what I call a 'tight' head this morning.  Not exactly a headache but a feeling of tightness that can quickly turn into a headache.  So I had a huge juice this morning......oranges, carrot, apples, celery and cucumber.


I slept reasonably well but woke at 5 am and only dosed after that till 7 am.  I have a big day today 10 hours so I know I will be tired when I get home.  My boots arrived yesterday and I am not happy with them because one is different to the other.  Also just got an email to say my yoga dvd has been dispatched.  I did a questionnaire on Ayurveda medicine to determine my dosha or body type and I am a Pitta so I am going to research that some more.

7 pm and yes I am tired,,,,,,10 hour days with little people is hard going when they're not yours ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts