I woke at 7am to the sound of a little bird tapping on my window.  They are annoying on a Saturday and Sunday if I want to sleep in but good on a work day.

I didn't get up early and when I did I practised the AM Yoga dvd.  It's very gentle and stretches me in all the right places especially thru the hips and hamstrings.  Then skin brushing and a shower.  My juice this morning was apple, celery, cucumber, spinach and 1/2 an avocado.

I'm taking it easy today cos I'm babysitting for a girl in the village tonight and won't be home till after midnight. I intend repeating my morning again tomorrow because this week I start nights so I won't have time for too much 'me' time till the weekend.

It's weird but I just noticed that I don't crave having solid food at all.  I also see that eating food is so time consuming.  I don't use pots and pans anymore.  The only appliances I use are the juicer and hand whizz.  I have an Aga that is on all the time and heats the kitchen really well but otherwise I don't use it.  It's great for drying the laundry...... ;-)

With all the sleep I've had you wouldn't think I'd need more but I fell asleep this afternoon!  I lay on the bed and positioned myself in the sun that was streaming in the window to read a magazine and next thing I knew 40 minutes had disappeared.......(stretch...yawn)....... lovely.

Comments

Popular Posts