Red for a change....

Today I decided to veer away from my green soup as I have consumed so much lately.  Instead I decided to have red soup made with juiced carrot, apple, celery and cucumber and 3 lovely ripe 'n' red juicy tomatoes whizzed in.


I have been battling the first signs of a cold since sunday and think I have finally stumped it.  Sunday morning saw me with a dripping tap for a nose, sneezing lots and a peppery nose and throat.  So I juiced and juiced and juiced.  And slept and slept and slept.  Woke up this morning feeling slightly better so continued to juice and sleep (I was lucky I wasn't needed at work today) and now I feel good again.  No 'heady' feeling of a stuffed nose and no sore throat.  The nose has stopped dripping too.  I am so pleased I got the opportunity to look after myself as so often for me a cold turns into a sinus infection.

But not only did I get rid of a cold today I also finished the second book I was writing for the grandchildren so I at least feel like my day wasn't wasted.

Comments

the book the book only hope we don't need to take pic's.

Popular Posts