Fluff-a-torium

I am so excited because I have signed up for a full day course on how to knit socks at Fluff-A-Torium.  The wool shop is so beautiful with felted handbags and toys to beautifully knitted garments.  It's like stepping into a box of coloured pencils the wool is so bright and the felted hats and handbags are just gorgeous.

I went into Dorking and managed to get myself a pair of brown boots, two boyfriend cardigans in black and blue, a lovely tweed coat from the second hand shop for £10, a summer dress that was on sale for less than half price at Fat Face and some fruit and vegetables.

It's still raining but not really cold yet.  I had a weird night from 10pm-2am because Henry was unsettled and I forgot to take my cord for the computer so I ran out of battery.  And there was nothing on TV.  Here's hoping I have a better night tonight.........

Comments

Popular Posts