Caved in....

I have had a horrible afternoon and finally caved in and took 2 paracetamol with codeine.  I just couldn't stand the pain in my head another minute.  I refuse to beat myself up about it and intend just carrying on with the juice feasting. 

A cat arrived at our house over the weekend.  She has obviously been 'dropped' by some uncaring individual (I am restraining myself here)! She is skinny and has been eating like a horse since she arrived.  In fact she has been eating like a dog cos the only food we had was very small dog biscuits and a chicken dog roll that Fred decided he didn't like.  As you can imagine after not having food for I would say a long time she isn't as fussy as him.  She must have come from a home with a dog in it cos she treats Fred with disdain but when ever he tries to play with her she gives him a swipe and a hiss but is otherwise friendly towards him. Anyway my point here is that she keeps me company when I am lying on the bed feeling miserable.  She is curled up now at my feet asleep.  Maybe it wasn't an accident and somebody sent her....

Just had another jug of juice - celery, pear,tomato and lettuce with ginger and garlic.  I'm loving celery at the moment.  My head pain has subsided but is still 'hovering'.  I say head but I mean face, nose, forehead and eyes really.  I really want to have a sleep but know if I do I won't sleep tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts