Day 6 Getting back my mojo......

Woke up at 3.20 am and realised I had been asleep for 5 hours!  Heaven......and then I went back to sleep till 6am.....heaven....then Geoff woke me at 9.30am with a delicious green juice just bursting with nutrients and antioxidants.  Celery, cucumber, spinach, apple, and orange heaven!  He has decided that vegetable juices are just as easy to make as fruit ones.
I had a head/face ache that registered 6 when I woke up and have managed to get that down to a 3-4 with medication/sprays and juice.

Since then I have been sitting up in bed giving my blog a new face :)  I am hoping it will be easier to read and navigate around.  I have added a news feed on raw food, juicing, sinus etc which is interesting to read.

My lunch today is going to be my Green Soup.  If you have visited my recipe page I apologise in advance for the lack of recipes, there will be more posted as my body heals =).....

Comments

Popular Posts