Ouch!

I have managed to do something to my back.  I fell down the back steps last week and landed on all fours without too much damage....or so I thought.  I bruised my left knee and wrist which healed really quickly but now I am having these increasingly painful spasms in my lower left back.

I had one as I was bathing the children last night and it took 10 minutes before I felt it start to ease.  So I drove home and immediately filled the bath....ahhh a good soak in the bath was what I thought I needed.




I knew I needed some serious sleep cos I have been doing some nights as well in the last week.  My intention today was to get the Christmas shopping done and be ahead of the game but no such luck.  





Sitting on the loo I turned to get the loo roll and bam! another spasm.  So some serious pain relief and yoga back exercises are on the menu today.

Comments

I do agree you must be fit for when I get there,hehehe
So pleased that you are concerned about me.....not!

Popular Posts