Popeye soup for dinner....


This soup tastes so good and it is so simple.

2 tomatoes
1/2 an avocado
1 orange juiced
2 big handfuls of spinach all whizzed together - salt and pepper.

I'm doing 10 hours of night duty at 9 pm so I don't want any food that will make me sleepy.




I'm missing my grandies.......even thought I have been working with children all day I miss not having mine in the house.  I'm also missing Fred in NZ who is staying with his best friend Henry while Geoff is away.


Day light saving finishes on Saturday night here in the UK so it will be dark at 5pm.  Just thinking about it makes me want to hibernate.  It's a good thing I am going home for Christmas and hopefully 5 weeks of summer.

Comments

Oh! I love that picture of the dog on the box!! Ha! Adorable!!
And the soup looks really delicious, to a raw-foodist, such as myself!
Love visiting your blog!
Best,
gabriele

Popular Posts