A little bit of pampering

I am burning the candle at both ends again this week with 5 days of work and 2 night duties.  So this morning I have given myself an egg yolk conditioner for my hair and an avocado/cuke face mask for my very tired looking face!
Cucumber Avocado Facial Mask 


Ingredients:

1/3 cup chopped cucumber
1/3 cup chopped avocado
1 egg white 







Egg Hair Conditioner

How it works: 
Eggs are rich in protein, a component of hair, so eggs restore and nourish your strands. Eggs are also renowned as one of nature's best moisturizers.


Take 2 egg yolks, 2 teaspoons of a vegetable oil (olive oil is good), 
and 1/8 cup of water. (You may want to double or halve these amounts, depending on the length and texture of your hair.) Mix well and apply to hair after shampooing. Leave the mixture on for at least 15 minutes. Rinse with cool (not warm) water.



I am sitting up in bed with the egg conditioner on and my head wrapped in cling-film and a towel - the face mask has hardened on my face.  When I move my face it cracks - and my face feels tighter.  
Now I just have to rinse it all off to reveal the beautiful and rejuvenated new me...........

Comments

Popular Posts