The start of another week.......

I am on a countdown this week - I have 5 nights of night duty left with Henry and 5 sleeps (if I manage to get any) before I go to Italy for the weekend.

Tim has requested another prosciutto ham and I think I will stock up on balsamic vinegar to take home with me at Xmas.  You can never have enough balsamic especially when you can get it from Modena!

I had a lovely day with Ethan and Lachie yesterday.  Ethan has croup and asthma which I guess is better than his friends from school who are suffering from scarlet fever and meningitis.  It seems to be the time for all the bugs to come out and attack.  Stella in NZ has conjunctivitis and tonsillitis and Geoff has a chest infection.

I had a lovely juice for dinner last night  - carrots, spinach, cucumber, celery and tomato.  This morning I had a fruit smoothie for breakfast and another one for lunch with some dates and grapes.

I have just had a lovely 40 minute nap in the autumn sunshine and now it's time to do the school run.......

Comments

Popular Posts