Two nights left...then I'll be right!!

A bit of humour there......  ;-)

Two nights of night duty left till I'm off to Italy.  I am looking forward to it even though I will be tired.  I notice I am starting to make mistakes - not serious ones.  Today I read the note A left me as, 'cook beef casserole and the kids will have sausages and vegetables for dinner'.  It actually read, 'cook beef casserole and the kids will have sausages and veg for LUNCH!'  Apparently I had been told 2 little friends were coming at midday.....oops.

So when A arrived home I was elbow deep in chopped vegetables and beef making a truly delicious (????) casserole for the family and I got a funny sideways look.  'Mmmmm haven't you put the lunch on yet?'
'Lunch?'...........oops ;-(

Oh well....... clearly I can only perform my Wonder Woman powers on 8 hours sleep a night.

Actually I have just had an email from Amazon and I have ordered 2 pairs of (!) black leather ballet pumps instead of one.......oops again.  Time for some time out me thinks......

Comments

Well done wonder woman love the pic

Popular Posts