Tomato soup for the mojo.....

Today I have made myself a tomato soup from juiced carrots, celery, cucumber and 4 tomatoes whizzed in with a splash of olive oil and salt and pepper.

Because I had such a c**p day yesterday with my WW super powers running low I thought I should try and give them a boost.

Everybody has heard of the term,'chicken soup for the soul' well I thought I would let the chicken live and have a 'whatever I had a lot of' soup for my mojo!

Then I got to thinking what exactly does mojo mean - so I looked it up.......


mojo |ˈmōˌjō|
noun ( pl. -jos)
a magic charm, talisman, or spell : someone must have their mojo working over at the record company.
magic power.
ORIGIN early 20th cent.: probably of African origin; compare with Gullah moco ‘witchcraft.’
mojo |ˈmōˌjō; -ˌhō|,
noun
a Cuban sauce or marinade containing garlic, olive oil, and sour oranges.


I am particularly impressed that mojo is raw as can be clearly seen with the Cuban sauce or marinade made with garlic, olive oil and sour oranges.  So that pretty much confirms it for me being raw definitely gives you extra mojo and magic/super powers!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts