Over tired...........

I am not getting enough sleep!   I catnapped for 2 hours last night cos Henry just would not settle after his feed and was still going at 4am.  To top it off instead of being able to come straight home and sleep before going to A's she asked me to come in at 9am to unpack the Ocado order (groceries)!!  So I didn't get to bed till after 10am and I was sort of past it by then.  Consequently I've had 2 hours sleep  ;-(

I did have a delicious lunch though - a salad of tomatoes, cuke, celery and avo all chopped up with salt and pepper.

I'm reading the 5th book in C. J. Sansom's series about lawyer Matthew Shardlake called Heartstone and I am loving it - I can get so engrossed in these books that when I look up from the page I am surprised not to see a 16th century inn or street around me.  Although funnily enough I am living in a house whose original part is 16th century.

Time to get up and go to work..............4 more sleeps to Italy ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts