All the photos in my blog that make me happy.........


My durian birthday cake to myself.  I bought a whole durian and Geoff opened it for me (so prickly and hard) then I stuck 3 dancing ballerina's and a candle in it.  Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happpppppy biiiirthday dear meeeeee.............


This juice was like eating candy floss.  Mainly watermelon......


My (and Geoff's) darling Fred.  This pic was taken when I was feeling sooo unwell with a particularly nasty sinus infection.  He was so attentive!  "Are you alright Mum?"  Or maybe he was saying. "can I get up on the bed now?"


One of my delish green juices when I was recuperating........


A strawberry cream dessert I made before my nut allergy raised it's ugly head!


Fred and Henry doing what they do best - playing hide and seek.


Sheba, the beautiful feline that walked in the door from nowhere, looked us over and pronounced us worthy of her presence.


Our gorgeous Roan who believes that our chickens really do lay golden eggs.


Stella and Patchy - a friendship nearly shattered after he bunted her in the bum!


Raw chocolate brownies minus the nuts.


My fav pudding............



My fav soups..........



I'm lost for words for this one........what's the saying, 'a picture says a thousand words?'  More later..............




Comments

great pics love the rabbit and the chicken
Hah thought that one would appeal to you!
Hi Stella,

Mmmmmmm it was delicious.

Popular Posts