Lazy Sunday Afternoon....

I have Aunty Eunice staying overnight and we have just finished watching Downton Abbey.

After I got back from getting my weeks supply of fruit and vegetables I put my head down for a nap because for some strange reason I couldn't sleep last night.  And of all the nights not to take advantage of the extra hour due to British Summertime ending...doh!  I slept for an hour then lit the sittingroom fire in preparation for Downton Abbey.

My back was amazingly painful this morning and even doing my very gentle yoga exercises was a mission.  So I'm afraid I had to pop some more pills.  Unless by some miracle I wake up pain free in the morning I shall ring for a Dr's appointment and get it checked out.

For lunch today I made myself a spinach salad with avocado, tomatoes, grated carrot and cucumber and dressed it with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  Supper was...wait for it.....you guessed it Green Soup!  I bought some delicious soft prunes and apricots so had those as my dessert.  I bought two huge mangos today, £1.99each or two for £3.  I will eat them in the bath cos they are so messy and then rub the inside of the skin on my face.  I read somewhere that they are great as a face mask.

 I have added a list of websites and blogs I enjoy visiting/reading on the right.  I always like to checkout recommendations from other people so thought I would return the favour.


Comments

Waiting a long time to see a DR chook!
MMMmmmmm can't see one at the weekend here....been this am and all is well. Thanks for your concern No 1 son! xxxxx

Popular Posts