Coco loco........

My supply of coconut water and coconut oil/butter arrived today.  I have taken the plunge and bought it in tetra packs cos I can't get the real thing here.


I've turned the pack slightly so you can't see the brand name cos I think there is a rule about that.  I bought 24x330ml servings which I am hoping will keep me going till I get home in December if I am reasonably frugal. My idea is that I can drink one when I feel thirsty (I struggle to drink the daily recommendation of aqua) and use it for soups when I am out of time to juice.

The oil/butter is for putting in puddings and on to my body.  I am finding my skin is very, very dry at the moment and I think it is a combination of heating with radiators and age or should I say 'maturity'.  I sound like a cheese!  And if I actually was a cheese I would choose to be ........a Stinking Bishop.


One of the oldest types of cheeses in the world, Stinking Bishop dates back to the time of the Cictercian monks .  it's produced out of pasteurised Gloucestershire cows milk and then washed with Stinking Bishop pear juice, which makes the rind orange and really stinky. (sounds a bit like me don't you think?)






I noticed my neck is starting to go too and I don't think I can blame that on the radiators - some of it must be age......*sigh*.  Oh well as my D-in-L said, 'embrace it.'  I think she meant age not literally my neck and I suppose I must even though I am 30-35 in my head!!!!

In my scurfing to find articles on neck skin I came across this and had a jolly good laugh!!!!!


                                                      My two little red breasted friends 


visited again today and between them and the Blue tits they are depleting my supply of peanuts at a rapid rate!!


NB.  Unfortunately I cannot lay claim to these photos as the birds will not pose long enough for the camera to go off!  Instead I procured them from a UK bird watching site free of charge.

Comments

Hi Stella,

Aren't I lucky to have these wee fellows visiting me everyday.....especially the robin.
Annie Gordon said…
Trust you to have breasted birds and tits about!

Popular Posts