Feathered friends and chocolate fantasies......

After talking about my favourite pudding yesterday I just had to make some for dinner last night.  I had some left over so had it for breakfast too.


Fabulicious Choco Mousse
  • Soaked dates
  • 1/2 an avocado
  • cacao
  • banana or any other soft fruit you like.  I used mango for this one cos I have 2.  It was delish but I prefer banana.
A trip to the Dr confirmed my suspicion that I had wrenched a muscle in my back.  So some fairly heavy meds unfortunately as I cannot function or do my job without getting this fixed fast.

I have been feeding the birds since autumn arrived and I have lots of Blue-tits enjoying the peanuts and the pulp from my juicing.  This morning I had two little Robin Redbreasts visiting.  They're more shy and not as aggressive at getting the food as the Blue-tits but wait until there is a gap and then pop up to feed.  I have tried to get a photo of them but as I say they are shy and fly away at the least little sound or hint of danger.

Brilliant nights sleep after a silly night the night before where I couldn't sleep at all I feel ready to face the week.  I think the night of wakefulness was due to an increasing amount of energy due to being 100% raw.  I find that I don't need as much sleep and because I have been taking it slowly since I hurt my back I'm not using up my supply.  I wish I could bottle the excess and drink/use it when I am feeling knackered!

Comments

That would be so great let me know when you manage to do that I will take a bottle.
Oh V funny! Full of it this morning aren't we.....?
You two are so cute! :)
I really enjoy reading your blogs - as well as the comments you leave for me!!
Best,
gabriele
Annie Gordon said…
Look - this is me commenting on your bloggy blog blog! I love the pictures!! :)

Popular Posts