No headache?

Dare I even type that I have woken without a headache?  Last time I did that my sister reminded me I was back in bed within 2 hours!  I do feel good though.......

Nine men for morning tea this morning......they are in the yards doing something with ewe's and artificial insemination......too much information!

Have a pile of ironing so will attempt to clear that before it gets too hot......  Phew!  thank goodness that is done - I really don't like ironing but love things that are ironed!  I made my self a dip/pudding this morning with
I whizzed it all up till it was reasonable smooth and creamy.  It has been in the fridge for a couple of hours and the bits of cacao have softened which makes it nicer.  It is so DELICIOUS!  I spread it on banana and apple or just eat it by the spoonful.  It is a rich purple/ chocolate colour so I shall call it Purple Passion Pudding!

Comments

Popular Posts