Feeling good!

Woke up this morning at 7am and realised I didn't have a sore head which is so good you wouldn't believe.  So, today I am going to catchup on phone calls, rearrange appointments I missed last week and start making lists and gathering eggs for Easter!  Will make some hot cross buns for Geoff - even though I don't like eating bread I enjoy the smell of it in my kitchen....weird huh?
Morning juice: carrot, celery, pear and spinach.

I decided not to take my codeine this morning due to no head pain and realise that it was a mistake.  So have had to take one after all...........*sigh*........ :(
Felt like something crunchy for lunch so whizzed up a 'pate' of carrot, celery, dried tomatoes, oil, garlic and lemon juice and have filled 1/2 an avocado with it.  It is surprisingly good.....and a pot of lemon and ginger 'tea' sweetened with a little agave syrup.

Later............feeling miserable and have gone to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts