What a lovely day! Happy Easter Everyone..........

We woke up at 6am cos Fred needed a pee.......Sheba arrived in from Mouse Patrol and took up her position at my head and turned her purr on to full volume!  So, I decided to listen to some Italian lessons on my iTouch for an hour then must have fallen back to sleep.  The next thing I knew it was 10 o'clock.  Geoff had been up since 8.30am which is unheard of for him but he has his 4th cold in 34 years of marriage so he needed the sleep in!



They are off doing jobs before we leave for Jock and Elsie's and Fred is doing what he tells us be was 'born to do' which is ride shotgun on Dad's 4 wheel motorbike.



My morning juice is 'green baby green' and very delicious. 





And last but not least a pic of the raw Easter balls I made last night.

Comments

Popular Posts