Huge day in town

I left really early this morning to get to the dentist (which was a good thing cos it took an hour) for impressions for my 2 new porcelain crowns.  That done I headed to Piko Foods for some Agave syrup and then on to the hairdresser for a cut and colour....long overdue!

Tried to find some Thomas the Tank Engine party stuff for Roan's birthday tea next Thursday bu teh best I could find was Barbie and pirates............boring!  Bought Fred a bed blanket for winter then on to the Flight Centre to pay for my tickets to the UK (more on that later).

Arrived at Mum's at a little after 1pm and had some delicious tomatoes she had grown on her patio an avocado and my quart jar of juice that I juiced to take with me this morning.  Nearly fell asleep in the chair but had to rouse myself cos still had to get the groceries and tackle the Warehouse!  And what a job that was ......the place was heaving.  Bought 4 'token' Easter eggs that I do not expect people to actually eat as the ingredients looked like something off a chemical bottle!

Finally arrived home at just on 5pm.  Unpacked the car and made a chicken and barley casserole as my contribution (not that I will eat it) to the weekends meals.  Lots of peppers, onion, carrot, celery and garlic to soak up all the veg stock.  Then I made my 'raw' balls.  Dates, lucuma, purple corn extract, dried apricots and ginger, cacao nibs, ground cashews and ground linseeds.  I think that is all!  I rolled 1/2 the mixture in coconut and the rest in bee pollen. 

Right that's my lot for today........nearly bedtime.  On the head/face ache front....I have been free of pain for 2 days.....LONG MAY IT LAST!

Comments

so looking forward to the Balls !!!!!!
and the recipe and website

Popular Posts