I forgot...

B*g*er I forgot to take a pic of my green smoothie.....I was in such a hurry to eat it that I was finished before I realised.  Anyway it consisted of 2 beautiful green leaves of silver beet from our garden, the one with the red stalks, a mandarin, banana, 1/2 an avocado and 1/2 cup water.  I ended up eating it with a spoon cos it was so thick and I didn't want to thin it down...it truly was yummy.




Here is the onion bread prior to going in dehydrator.



And these are some yummy raw morsels I made with cacao nibs, lucuma, cocoa, dates, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, ground linseeds and raisins.  I have added a raspberry from my summer 'stash' and some date as a topping.....very nice with a cup of lemon tea.


It is such a  beautiful day I have been weeding in the veg patch again.  Can you believe I have watered the carrots and parsnip this morning it is so dry. I have also moved my rhubarb to the edge of the garden so it can grow as big as it likes now.  I will manure and bed it down for the winter before I go.  Rhubarb is very handy in our house...Geoff eats it with icecream and I make a delish date and rhubarb chutney.

I have had a lovely scratch around in the garden this afternoon....unfortunately so have the chooks.  I am seriously considering giving them away cos NOBODY is taking me seriously when I say they are f*****g the garden!!!!!!

Onion bread still has a couple of hours to go so will take a pic tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts