Issue's with the trackpad on my Mac

I have been having issues with the track pad and mouse on my Mac.  Every time I typed something it would end up in the middle of another sentence......

I have checked my HD (hard drive) and it is all aok so Apple think maybe I am inadvertently touching the pad or leaning on it with a part of my hand.  I must admit that while I have been concentrating and making sure my other fingers and wrist are out of the way it hasn't happened.  Smart ass son did say he thought it was a 'user' problem.

Had a reasonably productive day....got the curtains in the spare room hemmed, cleared 2 boxes in the garage that were so annoying me for the last 4 months and the electricians came and put the thermostat in for the heat transfer system so we (well Geoff, Fred and Sheba) are toastie warm in winter.

On the downside the pesky hens got in the garden twice today even though I didn't let them out till 2pm and I even turned over a log with lots of insects on it for them in the Oak Wood.  They are really pushing the boundaries now :(

Comments

Popular Posts