Another Beautiful Day

Here is my morning juice.......apple, mandarin, silver beet, ginger, lemon and carrot.  Looks a bit 'muddy' but tastes oh so good!

I love ginger in all things from juices and soups to sweet balls and cakes.







 This is my lunch, delicious orange soup.  I juiced a carrot, some celery, 1/2 lemon and 1/2 an apple.  Then added 1/2 an avocado and 2 tomatoes.  I went and harvested the last of my rocket from the veg patch and added some parsley.  Yum!
 

On a different note Fred and Geoff came back from Dog Obedience last night very happy with themselves.  They won the prize for the night which was the 'down' command.  Fred apparently was the only one that consistently went down and stayed down till he was released.  Geoff is so pleased with him and Fred LOVES it that Geoff is thinking of going on to Agility.

Comments

love the look of that juice
LillianLove said…
Mmmm maybe you should've come and cooked for us here at Gran's :D

Popular Posts