Pesky hens!

These are the pesky chicks that keep scratching up my garden!  They have a whole farm yard and oak wood but still they have to come inside the garden.  They especially like the new cabbage and broccoli seedlings and believe it or not but the leaves of rhubarb!

This morning I am going to do a salt water flush.
I don't like the taste but the results are brilliant.  I use this method when I know my body is going to undergo stress. That is the long haul flight to London.  So for the next 12 days I pretty much flood my body with juices and and if I feel hungry grab a piece of fruit.  I find giving my digestive system a break really builds up my immune system and energy for any bugs I might catch or lack of sleep I experience on the flight.

I am flying Singapore Airlines and they now offer a 'raw vegan' meal which is brilliant because up till now if I wasn't given fruit on the flight I would just fast till I got to London.  Also the 12 hour stopover has to be a bonus re sleeping in a bed and some therapeutic treatments te he.

OK while I have been blogging I have managed to consume my quart of salt water without tossing it back.  Now I just wait..................

Fred and I are cold so we are doing 'inside' jobs this morning and sticking close to the fire.

Comments

Popular Posts