Onion Bread

Today I am going to make onion bread.  Not cooked but in my dehydrator.  I got the recipe  off the Sunny Raw Kitchen blog and it looks relatively easy.  I will take pics a long the way and of the final product to show you all.  I find when I am raw (especially in the winter) I want something a little more substantial and filling in my tum.

13 days till I leave for the UK so I need to be diligent and really work on getting lots of vitamins and nutrients into my diet before then.  Long haul flights really take it out of me but at least this time I have a 12 hour stopover in Singapore.  I have booked a hotel room in the terminal so I don't have to leave the airport.  I will pamper myself with a sleep in a bed, pedicure and manicure and I'll checkout the massage.  I'll  treat it like a mini break......

My sister gave me some garlic capsules to try for my sinus's and if I don't eat something when I take them I get the most god damn awful tummy ache so I'm going to get up and make a green smoothie for my breakfast.

Comments

Popular Posts