Yummy breakfast.......

I had the most yummy breakfast this morning.  It was so satisfying and delicious I wanted to share it,,,,,,,,
Banana, grated apple, cranberries, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, lucuma and bee pollen and 1/3 cup apple juice to wet it all.  The lucuma and juice made a nice syrup when I smooshed it all together.  My juice was apple, pear and lemon.  I will have my 'greens' for lunch!



The wind is blowing really hard today and it is so warm so I changed all the bed linen.  But the garden looks like I need to water!

Well the day sure went fast.......... window cleaner came and went..very nice guy.  Managed to clean down the back porch as it was sooooo dusty.  Damp dusted the whole house because the dust from the road is heinous at the mo due to no rain. 

That's me done for another day....practising really hard to keep my hands off the track pad... so far so good............

Comments

Popular Posts