End of day 3

My day started at 7.45 a.m when A dropped the children off to me.  Since then it has been all go with school drop off for M (which takes 40 mins), school pick up and lots in between.  I did A's laundry, took Z to music, unpacked a Sainsbury's order and cooked a beef casserole while Z was having his sleep.  A got caught in  traffic coming out of London so my 8 hour day turned in to 10 hours.

When I got home the first thing I did was run a bath with Epsom salts and lay back and soaked it all up for 1/2 an hour.  I couldn't have done all that if my head hadn't improved, which it has gradually over the day.

For supper I am having my green juice/soup again.  I love it so much and never tire of it.

My poor wee man Ethan's asthma is playing up again and he has just started school too.  He is loving it and won't take a day off so he has his inhaler at school so the teachers can give him a huff before he runs around outside.  He so reminds me of Sam at the same age it makes me want to cry......

Phew..... I put a whole glove of garlic through the juicer for my juice/soup and it has a real kick with it....good thing I'm sleeping on my own!

I'm feeling tired so I'm not staying up to watch Mad Men but will watch it on BBC iplayer tomorrow night.....what a treat to look forward to!

Comments

you are having a real busy time keep up the good work.

Popular Posts