After a very busy day I am sitting up in bed indulging myself in a gorgeous bowl of juice/soup made with juiced carrots (3 big ones), celery, spinach, tomato and 1/2 a small avocado.....it is sooo delicious but I always say that!

As you can see I drizzled some olive oil on the top for good measure.  Before allowing myself this delicious feast I had a enema and a 20 minute soak in an Epsom salts bath to aid my detoxing.

My headache has been quite bad today and I had to resort to some Nurofen this afternoon or I may have ended up on a murder charge because the 'littlies' I look after aren't exactly angels!

I don't like taking medication when I am fasting but if it keeps me on track and helps in the long run then I think it's stupid not to.

 I still have this weird 'ear thing' going on.  It sounds like blood rushing or whooshing in my left ear.  Actually sounds like a babies heartbeat on a ultrasound.  Oh my goodness my soup is so good I have to keep stopping to have another mouthful.......slurp, slurp.........

I feel clean and cosy after my evening administrations so here's hoping I have a better night than last night......

Comments

Popular Posts