End of day 4

I am feeling brilliant no headache all day!

Today all counted I have had 6 carrots, 1/2 melon, 3 granny smith apples, celery and spinach juiced.  Some of the celery and carrot went into my juice/soup tonight with 8 baby tomatoes and 1/2 an avocado.

I must say though that I am feeling the cold...some of that is down to detoxing but it has definitely got colder here and I have turned the heating on for 1/2 an hour just to take the chill off.

I have a date with my bed, clean sheets (always a treat) and Mad Men.

Early start in the morning and all day with 2 trips to school and a vet visit I will be looking for a hot bath when I get home tomorrow night.

We had some little girls for tea today and I was shocked with their manners.  They were appalling......is it me getting older or just the laziness of modern mum's that they can't be bothered instilling manners into their offspring?  Actually saying that my grandchildren have very good manners, they don't get up and down from the table and don't talk rudely to their parents. Ho hum.......get back to basics I say!

Comments

Popular Posts